Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tag, your it!

I was tagged by Penny over at Homeschooling, Autism and Stuff.  Her questions were:

Chocolate: Milk or dark? Milk.

 

Do you have an accent or dialect? I am gonna go with, No.  However I am sure that if I went to another state, they would say yes.

 

Is there a food that you detest? Detest, no.  I am very picky on what I do eat though. 

 

What is your favorite time of the year? I love Fall, it feels so fresh and crisp to me. 

 

Did you (do you) have a favorite color in the big 64-count Crayola box? I love all colors!

 

Have you lived in one place all of your life, or have you moved? I have lived in Utah and Colorado.  That is it.  Though, I have moved around Utah a few times.

 

Favorite Bible verse(s)? Hmmm, hard one for me.  I like them all.  

Paper or plastic? Actually I use cloth or none, I do most of my grocery shopping through a food coop and we take a laundry basket to carry our food home in.  LOL. 

 

 

Now for my 8 questions; 

 

What is your favorite place to read with your children?  Ours is the park.  We pack up books and snacks often and head to a nearby park and read aloud or silently. 

 

How did you meet your spouse? I met Paul at an Alan Jackson concert.  I had won front row tickets from a radio station and he had been given tickets from a friend. 

 

Is there anything you want others to know about you specifically?  I get so busy and wrapped up in my own life, that sometimes I let things like friendships and housecleaning, blogging and more go on the back burner.

 

How does your family make money? My husband works full time for a crane company.  I work part time nights as a waitress. 

Pepsi or Coke?  Pepsi all the way baby!

Did or do you have a childhood nickname?  I didn’t that I know of.

What are your hobbies?  I enjoy camping, boating, blogging, watching my kids BMX race, homeschooling and crafting with my children.

What type of books are you drawn to? I like reference and self help books.   

I am not going to tag anyone specifically, since it took me FOREVER to answer my questions.   But I would love for you to tag yourself with my questions.  Let me know if you do, and I will link this up to your blog. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...