Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My husband is a genius!

 

Well neither one of us can take credit for this first idea, because I got it from the back of the ice cream cone box.  We love peanut butter at our house.  When I was growing up I remember my mom eating it by the spoonful, and I still do it to this day.  YUMMY.  I haven’t been able to find my favorite kind of ice cream lately.  It is chocolate with peanut butter swirled throughout it. 

 

Well I didn’t have any chocolate ice cream but we decided to try this anyway.  We spread peanut butter inside of the ice cream cone and then scooped our ice cream inside. It was so so YUMMY!!!

P1030106

 

Now here is where my husband showed his  genius side.  He said I need an ice cream cone holder.  He got a tall shot glass and it works perfectly.  The ice cream never tipped.  This way we were able to dish up all the ice cream cones and present them to the kids as a surprise. 

P1030107

I married a smart man!

2 comments:

~Jamie~ said...

We are peanut butter junkies at my house too. Tht looks great!! Never tried it but will have to. I usually put some pb in the microwave, to melt it a little, then pour it over the top of my ice cream.....oh....so.....good! Wish I had some now!

Liberty said...

He is a genius! great idea(S)!
Blessing
http://bit.ly/iiztOJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...