Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day at the Zoo!

 

We took our trip to the zoo.  We loved it, we had a great day. The weather was perfect.  It was not to crowded.  Absolutely  perfect!  We saw many of the animals.  I even decided it was worth it to buy the yearly membership pass.  So expect to see alot more zoo trips.  This was I figure we can just go for 1/2 days too, and I won’t feel I have to get my moneys worth and stay for the whole day.   We also took a friend.

IMAG0083

The children have been very interested in animals recently and I thought this would be a great learning opportunity. 

IMAG0090

 

We stayed for the bird show.   Although it was very hard to take pictures, I tried. 

IMAG0088

We got to touch a real live snake!

IMAG0075

We stuck our heads in a lions mouth!  YIKES!

IMAG0070

We saw a vulture.

IMAG0074

 

IMAG0078

 

We just had so much fun!  Can’t wait to go back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...