Friday, May 3, 2013

This is my daughter, educating you…..

 

 

How to type a blog post.

First you need a topic such as, something you do every day, or just some fun thing that want to do.

Second you need to be able to have correct spelling and grammar, also use fancy words to make yourself sound sophisticated.

Third you need to write a rough draft then do all the other spelling things.

Well I’ve decided to just write this I’m bored and don’t really write blogs I’m just wasting time until mom catches me and tells me I need to finish my school so I’m going to start writing random things uhhh 

My name’s Emily and I’m just wasting time blah blah blah blah I’m 12 blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Mtn. Dew blah blah blah bacon blah blah blah blah money blah blah blah do you know how hard it is to write a lot of blah blah’s this is boring how does mom do this this is like really boring she should get paid for this I’M BORED!!!!!!!!!!!! I should probably go do hunter education now but I don’t want to it takes FOREVER but I do need to finish all my school before softball practice

Kelsie is my best friend she’s awesome, funny, weird, just like me, and just plain crazy!!!!!!!!!

ok this is getting boring I ‘m done typing random things for like 10 minutes and she still hasn’t caught me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blabber jabber mouth eggs and bacon eggs and bacon eggs and bacon eggs and bacon eggs and bacon eggs and bacon eggs and bacon  

 

This is part of

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...