Wednesday, May 7, 2014

F is for Family Fun

 

Blog Challenge pictures-001

My family is so important to me.  I want to make some amazing memories with them. I want our bond to be strong and unbreakable. 

I enjoy having fun with my family. 

We have some traditions that I know will be lifelong memories for my children.  Here are just a few of them.

  • We have campfires all the time.
  • We go for drives and take the scenic way often.
  • We play card games a lot.
  • We get loud and be proud at any event our children participate in.
  • We make it a priority to be at said events.
  • We get interested in what our children are interested in.
  • We have fun sleepovers in the living room.
  • We build big awesome forts for our kids.
  • We plan surprises for them.  Simple things like going bowling, or to the go cart track.
  • We are spontaneous.
  • We give this parenting thing our all.
  • We let them know that we value them being a part of our family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...