Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh Summer, Summer, Summer…..

 

Oh, Summer, why do you distract me from all the things I had planned?P8221765

I had grand plans of doing school 5 days a week in the mornings.

I had grand plans of completely cleaning out my house.

I had grand plans of going and doing so many fun things.

I had grand plans of so much!

P8221777

While some of these things have gotten done or at least mostly done. Some of them have fallen clear by the wayside, and others well I still have grand plans for them.

This has truly been “The Summer of Going With The Flow”  

P8221769

We haven’t done school near as much as I had hoped. 

My house has been cleaned out, except for this room and that room sort of thing.  Oh and that room too. 

We have gone and done tons of fun things.  This was the first year we didn’t actually do a bucket list for summer, and I almost think we have done more stuff than we have in years past.

Plan plan plan all you want, if it is not in God’s Plan for you, then you may as well have not planned at all!

Hmm, maybe I will try that…..

No, better not.  P8221783P8301790P8301799P8301800P8301819P8301839P8301840

The pictures used throughout this post are from our trip to Dinosaur National Monument, and the Wall of Bones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...