Friday, August 27, 2010

Not a typical school day!

 

As continuing with our fun week off.  We went to the Water Park on a school day!  This was so nice.  There were no lines, and plenty of shade.  We were able to enjoy completely enjoy ourselves. 

DSC03131

There were huge, I mean huge buckets of water that would drop on you.   I was unaware of where these buckets dropped at.  When we first got there, I went to take a picture of Katey coming down a slide, and WHAM! A bucket dropped on my head.  Drenched me, my camera, Tyler, who I was holding.  UGHH!  Anyway we played all day.  I kept checking my camera.  And nothing.  Then finally toward the end of the day, I got it, I got it to work! 

DSC03126 

Katey on one of the smaller slides. 

DSC03130

Waiting for the bucket to drop. 

DSC03136

Waiting for the BIG Bucket to drop. 

DSC03137

The big bucket.

DSC03140 

The bucket dropping.

DSC03143

And again!

 

I didn’t dare go back in with my camera to get pictures of them on the slides.

 

I bought my tickets a while ago from Screamin’ Daily Deals.  I paid less than half price for our tickets.  I bought them knowing I was going to wait until public school started and my husband would take a day off work, so we could go during the week. 

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I want to come to your school :)
Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...