Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Ok, so our second week in our new house I still wasn’t able to order from the food co-op this week.  I am still figuring all that out.  I was able to plan the menu completely on my own as far as vegetables. (With the food co-op you don’t get to choose your fruits and veggies)

Monday- Lemon Mediterranean Chicken & Veggies, Garlic Bread

Tuesday- Salisbury Steak, Mashed Pots and Green Beans

Wednesday- Caribbean Pork Roast, Pasta salad.

Thursday- Paradise Pita Pockets (made with left over pork roast), Sweet Potato chips

Friday- Navajo Tacos

Saturday- Steaks with Potatoes and Onions, Green salad

Sunday- Roast Turkey and veggies, cornbread

Monday- Turkey Hash (made with leftover turkey)

This is my simple menu for this week!

To see what other people are planning on eating this week check out Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...