Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11 Gratitude. Being grateful for the Gratitude Challenge.

I am grateful for this challenge.  It is not necessarily that I am only grateful for these things once on the day I write about them.  It is just that I am voicing it to all of you. I am grateful for all of these things all of the time.   While I am grateful in everything I have and don’t have.  It is not something that I usually blog about.

 

I am loving this opportunity to share my gratefulness with all of you readers. I am grateful for you as well.  I love this feeling of all my gratefulness being brought to the surface each day this month.

 

To take this gratitude challenge is just showing you how I feel all the time.  I hope that you will take this challenge too, not that you are not already grateful, just to show others the things you are grateful for and to inspire them to be grateful as well. 

 

 

“Through small and simple things.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...