Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge coming to a close…..

 

 

Well this has really been fun and I have enjoyed this challenge, although it wasn’t much of a challenge to find things I am thankful for.  There are plenty of those.  The challenge comes in blogging about it every day or close to it, in my case.  I tried.  Some of mine were short.  Some were very random, and some may have seemed silly or unimportant to someone else. Some were much more heartfelt.  That’s how it goes.  I have said it before, I know, but I am grateful for this challenge.

I am grateful for the ability to pray. I can pray for others.  I can pray for myself.  I can just pray.  He listens no matter where I am, physically or spiritually.  He doesn’t care the time of day or night. 

Over at Garden of Learning, she is continuing this as a weekly meme now.  Thankful Thursdays. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...