Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A day in the life

This is my first in a new series of posts I will be doing in an effort to keep it real on my blog

 

Here is a picture of my sad sad plant.  I don’t know what is happening to it.  Sad! (Never mind the dirty dishes in the sink.)

P1040284

Today as I was cooking dinner, thanks to E-MEALZ !  It was Chicken Corn Chowder and Cornbread.

 P1040292P1040293

Anyways, Tyler saw me get an egg out of the fridge to add to the cornbread mix and next thing I knew….

P1040281

He had cracked his own egg ON THE GROUND.  Oh such a helper.  I had Katey hold him back while I got the camera to take this picture. 

Also while our dinner was cooking, after the egg incident.  Tyler lined some of his cars along the counter.

P1040283

That night at dinner, Tommy inspected his food with a magnifying glass before eating it.  Come to think of it, he didn’t eat very much of it, I wonder if he found anything.  HMMMM…

P1040306

Here is “My” bookshelf.  It is where I keep all my supplies that do not go into our workboxes. 

P1040291

Katey was trying to be sneaky and make a slide out of the couch cushions.  She noticed she was caught at I was taking the picture.  She put it back.  What a mean mom! 

P1040294

Emily had been begging me to have a friends read-a-thon.  She invited quite a few friends.  We supplied popcorn and lemonade.   Only one friend showed up.  Everyone had a great time.  Even Tyler who was not silent.  Winking smile  Then as that friend left, 3 more showed up, all younger.  They were more rowdy and less reading got done then.  It was still fun.  

P1040308

This isn’t really my whole day in a post, just mostly the evening.  Maybe next time I will do the morning.   

Disclosure:  My family room is only clean because I made them clean it to have the read-a-thon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...