Friday, March 18, 2011

5 Question Friday is here again!

It's back!  And lets get right to it, shall we.  




1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Sort of.  It was in the commissioners chambers  but read on the record.  All over child support and custody.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I got married in Vegas.  That’s a funny story.  So my wedding attire was a pair of jeans, and a cute shirt.  I do still have the pants, but no longer have the shirt.  I mean it was 8 years ago.   However, we did have a reception when we came back and I had a dress for that, which I just recently took to a consignment shop.  Which reminds me, I need to call them and see if it sold.  $$$

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

To my husbands arms.  Cheesy I know, but it’s  true.  Ahh, LOVE!

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

I do have kids, I did breastfeed them, so they co-slept with me for about the first year.  Well, I fed them and got them to sleep, put them in their bed.  The first time they woke up in the night, I just brought them to bed with me.  My 20 month old still  wakes up and comes to my bed on a regular basis.  It’s ok with me.  I like the snuggles.  My husband is okay with it, since they are not in our bed the entire night.  My older 3 all out grew it by about 2 1/2 years old.

5. Do you watch late night TV?

I do,  Actually I DVR shows that I want to watch, and after the kids go to bed, my husband and I watch TV together.   It’s our special unwind together time.  We really look forward to it.  Sometimes we even have special treats,  like Oreo’s and Milk!

To see more answers to 5 Q Friday check out My Little Life. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...