Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Q Friday again!


S3010486
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
I do not color my hair, simply because I am too lazy and can’t quite justify the cost of it in my life.  My hair is a mix of blonde and brown. 

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
A little of both.  We plan a few special trips and activities, but still leave plenty of room for spontaneity and relaxation.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
To cook?  Really?  Hmm.  Grilled Cheese sandwiches. 
Just kidding, I like to make Salisbury Steaks.  1lb ground meat 1 onion chopped, 1 egg, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, salt and pepper.  Mix all ingredients together, form into patties and pan fry just quickly.  Smother in gravy and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 min.  YUMMY!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Not at all!  Never, nope.  Don’t sweat it.  But your very welcome!
5. How did you meet your best friend?
I worked with her, I lived by her, I went to church with her, we met through a mutual friend, I am related to her.  (Yes, I have lots of best friends)  I hope this covers all of them. 

Well once again this has been fun for me anyways.  Enjoy more answers over at My Little Life. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...