Friday, February 10, 2012

Bacon makes it all better!

 

It is no secret in our house, we love bacon!! 

We bake it in the oven.  We eat it often.  Bacon is expensive.

Does your family like green beans? 

Mine does, but non the less bacon still makes them better.  Now I don’t want to have to go cooking up some bacon every time we have green beans, nor could I afford that.

 P1010215

So I always buy bacon bits. Not those super crunchy kind.  I put a handfull in with the green beans while they are cooking.  They are so good.  Everyone likes them so much that I have had to start cooking an extra can with dinner.  Mmmm.  More veggies. P1010211

I know, I know I am adding something a little unhealthy to encourage us to eat more of something healthy.  They cross each other out in my book.  LOL. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...