Monday, February 27, 2012

Kids Answer ~ What do you like best about homeschooling?

 

This weeks Blog Cruise.

I actually asked my children:

Are you glad we homeschool?  Why or why not?

What do you dislike the most about homeschooling?

What do you like best about homeschooling?

Here are what they said:  I was kind of surprised at some of their answers.

Tommy:

Are you glad we homeschool? Why or why not?  Yes,  I like being home.  I like that we don’t have to sit in hard chairs all day. I like that if I am behind and I don’t understand we can take the time for me to figure it out and not move on too soon. 

What do you dislike the most about homeschooling?  Nothing. 

What do you like best about homeschooling?  Pajamas!!!

Emily:

Are you glad we homeschool? Why or why not? Yes, because we get to go to so many homeschool activities.  I do not feel rushed through stuff.

What do you dislike the most about homeschooling?  I don’t know.

What do you like best about homeschooling?  All the field trips and outings.  Sleeping in. 

Katey:

Are you glad we homeschool? Why or why not?  Yes, I just am.

What do you dislike the most about homeschooling?  Math. 

What do you like best about homeschooling?  Everything else but math.

Yikes, I guess I am probably going to have to make math more fun for her.

Check out what other families think here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...