Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine’s ~ Pinterest attempt & party plans.


I love peanut butter.   More specifically I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs.  I know, I know they have nothing to do with Valentines Day.  I found a homemade recipe on Pinterest!  YUMMY!!  I tried it and instead of making them eggs, I made them into hearts. 
P1010178
I just formed the dough flat and cut it with my heart cookie cutter.  Then after they froze I dipped them in chocolate.  The only thing I would change is doing milk chocolate instead of semisweet.

We spent a little while last week making Valentines to exchange.  What I did was print a few recipes on business cards and then we stamped on the back of them.  This was easier and cheaper for me than driving to the store to buy store bought ones. 
P1010180
The kids really loved this, especially personalizing them for each person.

On Tuesday we will play some Valentine games, and while I am still working out all the details, there are a few things that I know for sure we are going to do.

They are decorate Valentine cookies. 
Play Cupids Arrow, also found on Pinterest.
Play Minute to Win it, Valentine Style. Thanks Pinterest!

And of course,
Opening our Valentine’s we received from a Valentine Exchange Group we are in. 

All these ideas can be found on my Valentine’s Pinterest Board.
What are your V-day plans?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...