Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lazy Days

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like laying around?  I have, today in fact has been one of those days. 

 

Sure I got up and did a 5 minute pick up around the house, got kids a bowl up cereal, then got my kids in Halloween costumes and took them to the grocery store “party”.  I bought them popcorn chicken from the deli for lunch.  I came home and sat around.  I cooked a can of soup and some fries for dinner. 

 

Tommy and I did go out this evening and do our chicken chores. 

 

My normal Saturday’s are jam packed full, and this one should have been too.  I have left so much undone around the house. 

 

Yet, I don’t feel guilty.

 

I feel like going to sleep!

 

Sometimes we all just need those lazy days, right? 

 

Well that’s what I am going to keep telling myself.  Oh yeah, I am also going to blame it on the freezing weather.  BRRRRR…. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...