Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blog Walking!

 

I absolutely love discovering new blogs.   With me being on The Old Schoolhouse Crew I am meeting so many new wonderful people.  It is all a little overwhelming.  So to break it down into manageable bites (you eat an elephant one bite at a time), We are featuring 10 blogs per week.

 

Presenting the first 10.

 

1. Reaping a Harvest
2. Pink & Orange Coffee
3. Live, Laugh, Learn!
4. Mrs. Mandy's Musings
5. The Fantastic Five
6. Refined Metals Academy
7. Just A Moment in Time
8. Providence Farm
9. My Journey
10. Petra School

 

I have gone through these.  There are some I was already following, and I decided to follow some new ones as well.  Go visit them now, there are some that are really worth it.

1 comment:

momma24 said...

I just put up my second list! This is fun. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...