Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Family's New Hobby

(When I say we, what I really mean is my husband)

Our kids are just getting into BMX Racing. We can thank our neighbor for that. They have set up a mini track in their yard. My kids have been going over their every afternoon to ride bikes for the last few months. We decided to let the kids have a real go at it. We took them to the track on race night, so they could practice at the real track with just their regular bikes. After two weeks of that, Paul decided to get them both bikes. We went to the track for their first race (the other weeks they just practiced).

Tommy qualified for the main event and then HE CAME IN 3rd PLACE!

Emily qualified for the main event and then she came in 5th place!

I am so proud of both of them! They practiced hard, and rode their little hearts out!

1 comment:

Christi said...

How awesome is that! I can't believe they did so well at their first race. Congratulations on them finding a way to get exercise and enjoy themselves at the same time. Have a blessed week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...