Friday, June 18, 2010

Going on another walk…..

That’s right another blog walk.  This is such a great way to get to see more blogs without getting overwhelmed. 

 

The featured blogs this week are:

1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning
2. Surviving The Testosterone
3. Family Style School   (That’s me)
4. School Around The Bible
5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5
6. Morris Family Madness
7. Homeschool Musings
8. Homeschooling (and then some!)
9. Heartfelt Homeschooling
10. following Him home

There are so many amazing ladies (and gents) on The Crew this year (over 200).  I hope you are all getting as excited about our reviews as we are. 

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hello there!
Love all your photos!!
Makes me realize I need to add more to my blog... ;)

Visiting you from the Crew Blog Walk Tour.

Honey said...

Hi,

I am visiting from the crew. It is nice to meet you.

Blessings
Honey

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just found you too via the TOS Crew blog-walking list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...