Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yes! It’s that time of year again….

We are an avid die hard outdoorsy type family.  We have been waiting to go boating for so long now.  The weather hasn’t really been cooperating with us though.  Well finally a nice weekend came along.  We decided we had better take the chance.  Paul spent all morning getting the boat ready. getting the boat ready

Then we spent all afternoon boating.

Katey relaxing on the boat Tyler relaxing on the boat

Katey waterskiing 1st time 2010 Emily trying to get up

Katey and Paul Emily and Paul

Emily and Katey on enjoying the front of the boat Emily

Matt, Grandpa, Emily, Katey 

 

  The lake was absolutely invigorating (which means freezing in our family).   

It was much too cold for me to get in that water, and nobody tried wakeboarding this trip.  It was just too cold.   

Well maybe next weekend, we will go to a warmer lake. 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Here on the TOS blog walk. Great getting a chance to "know" you. I have two sisters who have boats and it is a blast to get out with them. Hope the water is warmer for you next time.

Stacy said...

I like the term invigorating for "cold". It made me smile. :) I'm taking the TOS Blog Walk. I'm a new crew member this year.

Rodna Allman said...

I wish we had a boat! HA My husband would really love a boat. he wants to get one after we move.
You guys have a fun summer.
I am also a new member of the TOS crew this year!

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Stopping by on a Blog Walk. Great pictures and a very cute blog!

i cant decide said...

Nice cool water sounds so good right now. I'm in New Mexico and it's hot!

I found your blog on the blog walk from the crew forum. It's nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

We don't have a boat, but every summer we visit some relatives who have one. We all love it!!

It was nice to "meet" you on the Crew's blog walk! Nice to have you this year.

FM Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...