Saturday, June 5, 2010

When life gives you rotten bananas..........

Make banana bread.
That's what I did!

I really would like to get into more of a routine of blogging. I have so much to blog about, so many pictures that I have taken. I just need to find time to sit down and write them out. I would really like to have a post every day, or at least every other day. I think I will sit down on Sunday night and type up a few. Then I will try to post every other day from then on. Hopefully I can stick to that schedule.

Ok, back to my banana bread. MMMMmmmmmm.

I am gonna go eat some now.

1 comment:

Laura O in AK said...

Stopping by to say welcome to the TOS Homeschool Crew this year.

I hear you on the blogging desires as I am trying to pay more attention to mine and do a daily post this month. Now that my litle guy lets me do more writing, I am going to play catch up on what we did earlier this year. I have found that doing a batch of them in one sitting with posts staggered out by date to publish is a BIG help.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...