Friday, June 25, 2010

Cute , quick hairstyle..

 

Katey has really long hair.  It goes clear down to her bum. Brushing it is a struggle in the mornings.  I can usually get her to sit still if I tell her we are going to style it so cute, and that people will probably tell her “Cute hair”.  I came up with this one the other day,  It was so easy, and it actually kept her hair from getting to snarly.  

DSC02492

What I did was take her hair and put it up in 2 “piggy tails” then tied them in a knot (like the one you use to begin tying a pair of shoes) then I just put in another hair tie at the bottom. 

It is a little unusual but it did get her the comments she wanted.  “Cute Hair Katey!”

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like this and will probably have to try it with my middle daughter who has VERY thick long hair. I have to keep it pulled back or it gets tons of tangles in it, even when she sleeps. I'm over from the Crew and I'm following you via GFC.

Sarah
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...