Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wahooo!!!!

 

Two reasons really, first is we went to a water park and had tons of fun.  Second reason is I finally tried my hand at Digital Scrapbooking and…… Da da dum. Here is my first page.

 Cherry Hill - Page 014

I used Creative Memories Storybook Creator.  I still have my eye on Adobe Photoshop Elements.  We shall see if I actually dive in and buy it. 

Here are a few more pages.

Cherry Hill - Page 006

 

Cherry Hill - Page 015

 

For all of these pages I used Everyday Template. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your scrap book!!!
This is exactly what I have been looking for ;-) Now that we live in the age of "digital photos" I have a Ton on pictures on my computer and yet have printed them. I just do not like having to put them in photo albums and I am not savy enough for "regular" scrap booking, but I think I could do this, because once I pick a templete and arrange all I would have to do is print and put in a book.

Thanks again!
Keri
Mom to a Cutie pieKindergartener and a thinks-she-is-all-grown-up 3rd Grader

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...